Monday, May 30, 2011

Home again, home again

I had a fantastic time catching up with family in Melbourne on the weekend.
These are the eco bags I made for all the "girls"
 Busy Saturday morning collecting lebanese pastries for the party and of course we had to stop and watch the day pass with a coffee at the A1 Cafe in Sydney Road. Well it is tradition. Then 50 filled balloons were somehow squashed into the car and off to the party!
Grandpa was really into the swing! Caity is not so sure!


Lots of fun things to do, aren't I clever!

I knew it was going to be a fairy party!

Yumm my favourite - ice cream cake!
Sunday was Krissie's 40th birthday (she will kill me now!) so we went to breakfast to celebrate. We had a fantastic breakfast at the Fine and Dandy Foodstore Cafe, and were their first booking ever! It was great to catch up and see Vivi and Kieran as well. But all good things must come to an end and back to reality today.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...