Sunday, April 01, 2012

Weekend sewing

Yes well I do admit I didn't start until tonight! I have discovered one of the good things about now working in the city is that I can wander at lunch time (although this might be good it may not be good for the budget!). I found a fabulous bag book last week and there are at least 3 bags in it I will make. So here is a start.



I have to admit that it did do my head in a bit trying to put the pieces in the right place but it all came out right in the end! Now off to do the lining and maybe a pocket or two.

Hope everyone was a bit more energetic than me this weekend and managed to accomplish a lot more than me. Happy sewing.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great bag, I love the fabric combinations. You are using oriental fabrics in lots of lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...