To show you my current WIP. I know I have been MIA recently but will be back before the weekend with some of my finishes.
I bought this material about 3 years ago so decided that it was time I did something with it. The easiest pattern I could think of was the disappearing 9 patch that I originally saw on Sarah's blog but now all over the Internet. Some good YouTube videos too.
Here are a couple of shots I took last night.
|the pile ready to be pieced, went from LARGE squares to tiny ones!|
|Taking shape, maybe some sewing needs to be done tonight!|
So BBIM, BDIB and BFRB happy now I have put something up, lol!