Monday, July 22, 2013

Rainy day blues

It was a very wet day here yesterday, just perfect for a sew-in. The blues are Indigo Crossing by Minick and Simpson, a little impulse buy when I was in Melbourne last month and I decided they would make a lovely bag. The pattern is Teacher's pet by Sweet Jane's Quilting & Design. Lots of cutting and sewing but I know I am going to love it.
 
 
 
Here is the big pile of blocks ready for a lot of ironing before I can put them together! The material used is Mulberry Lane and the pattern is Disappearing 4 Patch.
 
 
Hope you could find a positive in the weather and spend your weekend sewing! 

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...