Monday, February 24, 2014

Pin pillows

I just love this pin pillow,  designed by my blogging buddy Leanne and in the Patchwork & Stitching magazine (Vol 15 No 1).


Armed with some beautiful French General fabric, I set to,  following the very well written instructions.  They are so easy to make,  OK I admit I didn't do the embroidery, but this is a project that you can finish in a night.  I found the perfect place to hang it as well. So handy when I am stitching.


So what did I do,  some more French General and a second pillow made! Really love this pink French General but probably should have fussy cut to get the beautiful pink rose in the centre.


The prefect place to put some special pins.


Thanks Leanne,  loved making these! 

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Lib. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see these in the mag when it came out, they are so pretty, you have made two beautiful pin pillows.
    both colourways look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...