Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bags, bags and more bags

I do like making bags, great to use up some of the fabrics in my cupboards, drawers, high places, low places...................

I made these two last year and they are now swanning around in Melbourne somewhere with my sister-in-law and niece.



The next few were made last year but I didn't blog them *shame*

Quite small but I love it.

Used for Christmas lucky dip, love the snowman button

I use this a lot, nice big size to take a lot of junk in, good for sewing days

Another one I like to use, quite tall (pattern is Teacher's Pet, fabric Indigo Crossing by Minick and Simpson)
Two recent makes, not sure where they are off to yet. Love the first one but the other was a pain to make #neveragain



 I made this one for my daughter for her birthday, good one for taking bits and pieces in when travelling. Good as it zips up safely. The colour isn't quite right, the fabic is Lynette Anderson's Follow my Heart. So cute.



My latest make, Gail Pan's Blue butterfly bag made with Snowbird by Laundry Basket Quilts with stitcheries and hand quilting.



Couldn't resist adding this photo of an early morning visitors today, sat there for ages eating catkins off the silver birch.

Green rosella - Playcerus caledonicus



0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...