Thursday, March 10, 2011

Queenslander invasion

I have been very busy! I had four lovely visitors from Brisbane. They arrived last Thursday and left today. Unfortunately I had to go to work but on the weekend we all did the tourist thing.

First off to Salamanca Market

Then up the mountain!

Hmmm don't think I could jump off!


Sailing boat off Sandy Bay



Then up to Mt Field

John, Libby, Andrea and Graham on the track!

Lake Dobson

Russell Falls were magnificent

A view of the top of the Falls

And of course a stop on the way home to pick blackberries.
I really enjoyed their visit and we had a fantastic time, so glad they could come and the champagne flowed!

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...