Friday, April 29, 2011

Launceston Craft Fair

My good friend M and I set off nice and early to drive to Launceston for this year's craft fair. We had a lovely trip up with the obligatory stop at Campbell Town for a coffee, of course!
 I had to take a photo of this hex quilt, I really like them
 How beautiful is this quilting, would love to be able to do it!
 This stunning quilt caught my eye, unfortunately the picture of the whole quilt was a bit blurry.
 I was interested to see this as I am just starting one myself.
 A last view of the fair. We had a great time wandering around and making just a few purchase lol but a bit disappointed that some of our favourites had decided not to make the trip to Tassie this year.
Some more fantastic quilting! 

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...