Sunday, June 05, 2011

More parties!

Breakfast and lunch! My baby brother will be 60 this week and we celebrated with our big brother and their partners at breakfast at the Smith Street Store Cafe in North Hobart. It was great to catch up, we hadn't been together for a while. Then on to Marie's ummumm (no I am not going to give a number!) birthday for lunch. Her grandchildren were there and insisted on some party games unfortunately I was late and missed my favourite, pass the parcel. Marie and I even managed to get a bit of sewing done later on in the afternoon.
The lucky dip was very popular, now let's play with our prizes!
 I took these photos of the garden yesterday, the yellow plants were tiny bits I stole from my brother's plant. Haven't they done well.
There are three here but don't they look good and in winter too!




Close up of the flowers.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...