Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthdays

My good friend M and I had a great day sewing on Sunday. I made a laptop bag for my brother's birthday.....rather late  as his birthday was on the 10th July but that happens :) and an eco bag for my friend S whose birthday was on Sunday so not quite so late. Marie bought her quilt to show me, she made it for her granddaughter who chose the middle panel.

 The eco bag for Sue, I think this is the best one I have made.
The bag has a pocket so you can fold it all up and pop it in your handbag to have on hand for those little things you just have to buy. 
 This is the laptop bag for MBBIM, I went out to buy a manly material for him and this one popped into my hands instead, oh well lovely and cheerful!

I had a great day chatting and sewing and love what I have made.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...