Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Place & Yours - on the shelf

I am joining in with Vic's (of Punky & Me) meme for My Place & Yours. The first one is On the Shelf. But which shelf??

These were my mother's treasured tea set. Now on a shelf at my place. Also a present from my brother (from an overseas trip) hanging behind it.

Little bits and pieces on my mantlepiece, I bought the lovely lady in Hong Kong when I was there last year with my daughter. The plate on the end was a present from another brother when he went to Turkey.

The heater makes a handy shelf! The photo is my father with his mother and brothers and sisters...a long time ago. Dad is the one in the front.

2 comments:

  1. lovely treasures on your shelves.
    The concert looked like it was very entertaining. Full house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely tea set; a treasure to keep safe on the shelf for sure!

    Thank you for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...