Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Birthdays

Interstate birthdays this week and as usual I am not organised! Here is a little sneak peak at Jenny's present. Happy birthday Jen for the 10th! Yes I know a couple of days late....

 Love these boxes for presents, and so good to keep things safe when they are posted.

The next birthday is Clint, well it is tomorrow but he isn't getting this until November. Too heavy to post so will pack it in my bag and hope I don't have excess baggage! 
Happy birthday, Clint
Sent an email with just the wrapped present, so hope he doesn't see this :)

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...