Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Welcome back

Well it is now 2006! I am going to start writing here again. The most exciting thing that has happened is that the new computer area is in. It isn't quite finished yet, I think I will have to give Mat a ring about that...moral is never pay until it is finished.

I haven't taken a photo yet but Mike took some of the 'empty' space. Must get on to designing the TV area now.

I have spread 10m of woodchips around and I am very happy with the garden at the moment, I have hardly done any watering all summer and the garden has survived.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...