Thursday, August 25, 2011

Late birthday

Another birthday gift arrived today, well the first bit (a gift certificate from MBD) really came on my birthday and I had the fun of looking through the catalogue and trying to choose what I would get.

This is what I found on the doorstep!


Oh no sorry wrong photo, that was all the packing lol - 10 hellebores for me to plant at the weekend and a couple even had a flower!
Double primrose yellow and double pink already flowering!


All ordered from Peter at Post Office Farm Nursery. If only I lived in Victoria, they have their Open Days until the end of September and you can see the hellebores in full flower, what a sight that would be! Only an hour drive from Melbourne, lovely Sunday drive.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...