Sunday, September 04, 2011

Father's Day

Jen and I took Richard out for breakfast at Jam Packed and it certainly was but we were lucky to get a table!
Still quite a few people there on our way home - and this was after our walk around the docks.

The old Henry Jones IXL Jam factory.


Rob Pennicott's boats had arrived the day before on their epic trip around Australia. So small for such a journey! Well worth donating at http://follow.theyellowboatroad.com/
We had a great meal and lovely wander, lots to see and do. But in the afternoon I managed to get to K&D to buy a crow bar, wonder what I am going to do with that??

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...