Thursday, September 15, 2011

How lucky am I?

I had a lovely lunch with my friend Sue today at Venus. Sue has just returned from a lovely week in Canberra, staying at Yarralumba - no not at Government House but at a B&B just 4 doors down from Kevin Rudd's Canberra residence. Sue is so thoughtful, she bought me these lovely fabrics from Bungendore Country Patchwork store. They tone perfectly with some other material I have bought recently. Now what will I make!
How beautiful are these! Lovely Christmassy colours, just right. Thanks Brian for letting Sue in a boring shop for long enough to buy me these lol.
Here is a little job I did on Tuesday. All ready to quilt now....next week....next year. I want to do it by hand so will probably take a while.
Pins all place

Isn't she cute?

No dinners here until I get this on the go!! The dining table is busy!

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...