Thursday, September 01, 2011

Just remind me

Now what did I buy this material for? Maybe it was for the excitement of getting a parcel in the post....

No not really an impulse buy, an impulse buy (2 jelly rolls) made me look for more material to make the quilt of my dreams (ha ha not really but can't wait to start it, forget about all the other half finished jobs!!). This will do it, backing fabric and all, so I am set.
It came vacuum packed, such a heavy lump it was like a brick.

Looking down on the parcel at all the lovely fabrics inside.

P.S. It is Moda 3 sisters Glace.

1 comment:

  1. It look very nice Lucky you. I had a basket of fabric given to me. I put a post up to day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...