Sunday, February 19, 2012

MPAY: On the wall


I have been meaning to get these last posts up for Vic's  (over at Punky and Me but not for much longer) last MPAY


The first two are on the bathroom wall, I bought the ducks when in Sydney with my daughter a few years ago and the fairy tile is one she gave me more than a few years ago!






These are some lovely hand-coloured prints (sadly torn out of old books) that Nicole and Clint brought back for me from Paris.


This photo was taken by my brother - my mother and a friend coming out of the church, I love it so much I even accepted this photocopy to put on my wall.



Another photo taken by my brother of my beautiful daughter on her wedding day. 


Some cross stitches I did a looong time ago.


Photos I took on my first trip to China.



This painting was done for me by a very talented young friend - it is somewhere in Tasmania but I my memory is fading and I can't remember where. 


This cross stitch was done by me for my dear Mum, now hanging on my kitchen wall. P.S Just noticed the date on this 1992!


Thanks Vic for the fun memes.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics of what is hanging in your home. I love the ducks. The pic of your mum outside the church is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...