Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend

Busy weekend and the weather was great!

On Saturday, the Roulettes Flying team performed over Hobart. At the time I was sitting in the sun on a friend's back deck so had a great view. The sun wasn't kind to my photo taking though :(


Sunday was garden day, well so was Saturday but even more done on Sunday. I needed to get the green waste ready for removal by the guys on Monday, can't disappoint them!

Believe it or not but most of the weeds came from this front garden bed!

Visits to friends, time in the garden and a visit to the accountant to get my tax refund made my weekend very enjoyable, how was yours?
P.S Brian the chocolate chip biscuits were delish!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:23 am

    Couldn't agree more, a lovely way to spend the weekend, taken out for brunch on Sunday, topped it off, I would hate to be a weed in your garden, very short life expectancy lol.
    Sue





    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...