Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy birthday

Yesterday I had a very happy birthday - here are the remains of morning tea that my lovely colleagues surprised me with (the official morning tea was on Monday for 4 of us who had birthdays on the 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 9th) but my room decided we needed to celebrate again! P.S. the pies were yummy and just right for a cold winter's day.
Here is some of the loot I managed to accumulate, how lucky am I! My friends are so kind, I am very spoiled. Not to mention the very early birthday present I received
Now I do love Vicki's humour BUT just what does she mean by this card lol. Love it!

Thanks to all my friends for a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. At least she didn't say a Big Bum! lol
    Belated birthday wishes!
    Looks like it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...