Monday, November 28, 2011

Toys

You may have noticed I haven't been on the blog much lately. Soooo exciting I have been playing with my new toys.

No I haven't been a star (or is that Tinkerbell's little trail?)

 No I haven't been stitching


No I haven't been to Egypt!

(love the ears!)


I have been playing with my new ASUS Transformer. I love it! These are all photos I took with it and then used some of the free apps from the Android market to have fun.

I did say toys and this is the other one that has been occupying my time, not as enjoyable I have to say (especially putting it together) but definitely a necessity,

I NEED MORE EXERCISE!


Researched while I was away (with advice from my daughter) so I could just go in and say

'THAT one, please'

Now trying to do at least 15mins each morning and night. I can now do it without
completely passing out,
lowered my heart rate
but not quite to the stage of

INCREASING 
my time!

It has a very

LARGE
seat!

PS Happy Birthday for the 25th Mikey.

1 comment:

  1. gotta have a big seat so it is comfortable! I need one of them on my bike, would be so much more comfy than a racing seat.
    Have fun....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...