Saturday, December 24, 2011

Bring it on.......

The presents are wrapped and under the tree


 Even one or two for me - I wonder if anyone would know if I opened them now.....


The decorations are up (hmmm quilt looking a bit faded now, might be time to make another one....)



The train looks good though!


and the table ready for lunch!!! where is everyone????



I hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow and can be with their families. Thanks to all who have dropped by and stayed to chat with me this year. It has been fun following along with your blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have had fun unwrapping your pressies and that all your visitors arrived to share the day with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...