Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's starting to look like Christmas!

I really don't know what has happened to me this year but I am very slow in putting up my decorations. Usually there is a big flurry on the first of December and I enjoy them all month.


BUT

last week I finally got out the Christmas tree (now this wasn't a hard task as I leave it decorated and put it in a cupboard in the garage - what took me so long) then at the weekend I added the stars - last year for them I am afraid as one isn't working.


Then tonight I did a bit of cooking and made a gift tag for these to give to friends I am meeting tomorrow - nothing like being organised! P.S. Notice I added one of the little ornaments I made last week to each parcel, they are looking so good.


I have dressed up the dining table.


 Little bits are starting to appear on the mantelpiece.


 This lovely Christmas bear stays out all year, just can't bear (lol unintentional) to put him away!


I'll come back with some more as I get them up, still no lights outside!!

4 comments:

  1. It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

    Who's the good looking girl in the photo on the mantelpiece(with the black necklace)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best daughter in the world....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas bear! He's adorable, so are the tall, skinny Santas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous christmas decorations. I love the polar bear and your white santa with the little angels, so cute.
    Hope the waters have subsided...we had big storms last night too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...